Normal skin is comfortable and requires less attention. Good luck with this skin type to keep a balance between the production of oil and moisture skin smooth and healthy with minimal downtime. Clean with mild soap daily and use a light moisturizer if needed usually sufficient for this type of skin but little maintenance.
Dry skin can affect any age but is more common with age. It can be uncomfortable and crowded, often with dry areas cause the irritation and itching. Due to the lack of oil, dry skin is more prone to fine lines and wrinkles appear. If your skin is dry, a moisturizer under make-up and often at bedtime to increase comfort and reduce your chances of unwanted lines.
Oily skin occurs when the sebaceous glands work overtime and give too much oil, our skin look shiny, greasy, sometimes. Large pores are often characteristic of people with oily skin type and young people often have acne and experience diminished self-esteem. Fortunately, there are many products on the market today to keep oil under control, reduce or eliminate scarring that can occur. The use of make-up and powder absorbs excess oil and minimize shine.
Combination skin care is the most difficult because some areas are dry, a little fat and some may be quite normal. oily surfaces are usually T-zone and forehead, while the dry areas are often in peripheral areas of the cheeks. The use of hair products that can come into contact with the skin around the hairline affect an unwanted pregnancy drying. There is no product that magically solve the problems of the region, so it's best to take the time to the type of combination skin to respond accordingly.
Tips to brighten your face, are as follows.
- Put your face to the sun.
- Apply a moisturizer before you leave.
- Wash your face at least 3 times per day.
- Weekly to remove after washing the face with an exfoliating cream, face quality to dead cells, black heads and white heads.
- Apply the Aloe Vera Gel night.
- Use a herbal mask once a week.
- Eat more fruit and vegetables.
- Drink at least 3 liters of water per day.
Eating the right diet for your skin
Skin care products more expensive it will not help you clear healthy skin without help from their diet. What you eat is reflected in his body outside. Here are some tips on proper nutrition for healthy skin and clear.
* Fish contains oils that nourish the skin makes it soft and light.
* Flaxseed is known, a good source of omega three, that help improve the health of the skin. You can get a little flaxseed to your breakfast cereal.
* Eat a salad with carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, tomatoes, broccoli and kale, you will be rich in Vitamin A, which radiates a need for a healthy skin. Some people are rough, dry skin, which is usually the sign of a lack of vitamin A.
* Eat with nuts like almonds and hazelnuts to improve skin tone by being able vital vitamin E. commented on a beautiful clear skin by eating some of these nuts a day.
* The excessive use of refined white flour and sugar leads to premature aging of the skin and increases wrinkles. If you are looking to lighten your skin fast, you should avoid consuming products containing large amounts of refined sugar, including soft drinks and sweets included.