الصفحات

Justin Bieber Hospitalized with Breathing Difficulties, Doing 'Fine'

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك Justin Bieber Hospitalized with Breathing Difficulties, Doing 'Fine'

Justin Bieber was taken to Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, California after suffering an allergic reaction while shooting a guest appearance in CSI Wednesday. However, he was discharged just 50 minutes later.

His representative said: "He is fine. He had a mild allergic reaction while they were wrapping up on the set of CSI. His doctor met him at the hospital to make sure everything was OK. He was released within the hour after his doctor declared him fine. He is back on set working. All is well."

Despite his medical emergency, Justin made no mention of his hospital visit when updating fans about his day on Twitter.

He simply posted: "Ok last day on the set as a bada*s. Gonna get deadly today."

Justin recently admitted he can't live like a "regular" kid because he can't afford to take a break when he is tired or ill because of his commitments.

He said: "It's hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home. But I can't do that . Everything is important. But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I'm angry, I'll just put a smile on my face and fake it. I don't often fake it -- what's me is me. I know I have to give up a lot of myself, or a lot of a private life."

...

المشاركات الشائعة