الصفحات

Our Top Japanese Photos of 2010

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك Our Top Japanese Photos of 2010

From amateur female MMA at the 350 seat Shin-Kiba 1st Ring to a packed Saitama Super Arena for Dynamite!!, I've had the pleasure of shooting nearly every event in Tokyo and every major event in Asia since I joined the FanHouse family in April 2010.

It was an unforgettable year to be ringside in Asia: Alistair Overeem snotted on me at the K-1 Finals, two ears came off, I got hit with a tooth, kicked in the face, "Mach" told me I'm fat, "Kyoken" Takeuchi punched me and I punched him back. I loved every single second of it and below, I recall some my favorite photos of 2010

Warning: Some images are extremely graphic. 
Alistair Overeem stands over a downed Dzevad Poturak at the K-1 World Grand Prix 2010 in Yokohama.

The Strikeforce, DREAM and K-1 2010 world GP champion channels Cassius Clay. This was the first fight of Overeem's incredible 2010 campaign. Overeem provides a lot of fantastic photo opportunities, but unfortunately his fights don't last very long generally.

...

المشاركات الشائعة