الصفحات

AT THE CAPITOL

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك AT THE CAPITOL


Photos by Drew
Dress: gift from Vivetta
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Last Thursday I had to go to downtown Atlanta to renew my license tag, and I was nervous because I was late in renewing it and because I always get nervous about going to DMV-type places, but everything turned out fine, and it was sunny, and I got to go to a new-to-me part of town to boot.  Well, I mean I had driven around the place before and had seen the Capitol building, though mostly in pictures on the Atlanta Time Machine. So on Saturday when we had more time I went back with Drew.  It was good to park across the street at another building I had never seen in person, the old ’30s decocity hall. You can see the top of it in that sunflare photo.  One of these days I’ll go back and take some more pictures of it because it’s perfect and probably my favorite building in Atlanta.
Drew shot these on his old film camera.  This Vivetta dress is kind of 1960s, and I wanted pictures that looked a little like Lartigue’s ’60s ones, with lots of film grain and some fuzziness.  That was on Saturday–our weekend was pretty busy but I can’t remember too much from it.  Jamie and I did a ton of planning for a photoshoot we have coming up next Monday, so right now summery outfits are about all I can think of–I think last night I dreamt about which shoes to pick.  And tonight we boycotted Valentine’s Day and had a RuPaul’s Drag Race/ photoshoot outfit shopping party instead, because when it comes right down to it Valentine’s Day is kind of silly, and also Chloe Sevigny was a guest judge on the show.

...

المشاركات الشائعة