الصفحات

My Boyfriend Only Wants Kinky Sex. What Should I Do?

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك My Boyfriend Only Wants Kinky Sex. What Should I Do?

My Boyfriend Only Wants Kinky Sex. What Should I Do?
YourTango user Jaesline says:

My boyfriend and I are in a committed long term relationship. We talk about getting married a lot. We have a house together and two businesses together.  Recently our sex life is almost a non existence.  Now, he and I spend almost everyday all day together and it doesn't seem to bother him or me. We use to have sex all the time, several times a day, almost everyday of the week. But for the past two weeks, we have had sex once maybe twice. When I finally decided to ask him what was going on, he told me that he just can't have sex just to have sex. And that we needed to have another threesome, or have sex in a "strange" place or something.

We were having sex in every place other than the bedroom but now that it is winter time, we barely make it out the house. We also would have threesomes but lately the people that we have tried to have threesomes with are either not very attractive or the vibe is just not there.

I am willing to continue to do these things but I don't feel he should just stop having sex with me because we cannot find a third partner or its too cold to have sex outside. I feel like he is blaming me. And now it has blown up into an argument because for the past two weeks, he has been extremely moody. One day he is normal, the next day he is giving me the silent treatment. Then the cycle repeats and I am really tired of this.

He is not cheating because we spend almost 24 hours everyday together and have been this way for the past 10 months.


...

المشاركات الشائعة