الصفحات

Millionaire Matchmaker’ Reveals Weight-Loss Secret on 2011

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك Millionaire Matchmaker’ Reveals Weight-Loss Secret on 2011

Millionaire Matchmaker' Reveals Weight-Loss Secret
Fans of Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker are raving about host Patti Stanger's dramatic weight loss this season. The hit show relocated to New York for its fourth season, but it's Patti's transformation that's been making headlines.

Extra named Patti as one of their most amazing weight loss success stories of 2010, and People Magazine featured her in their latest "Half Their Size" issue.

But if you think her weight-loss can be attributed to a bevy of personal trainers and chefs, think again. The tough-as-nails matchmaker will tell you upfront she doesn't have time to think about dieting or working out.

"Everyone thinks that just because I'm rich I've got private chefs and private trainers at my disposal. People are custom making me dresses. No, this is not happening," she laughs. "I have no time!"

Patti's non-stop schedule of filming, traveling and public appearances was taking a toll on her waistline.

"I saw a picture of myself on the red carpet, and I just wanted to cry," says Patti. "I could never keep up with those 25-year-olds."

Having battled with weight most of her life, Patti knew she had to do something to keep the pounds at bay. She discovered a weight-loss product on TV called SENSA that claimed to help users lose weight without changing their diet or exercise routine. Desperate to lose weight, Patti ordered it but admits to being skeptical at first.

"After I ordered it, I said, 'What did I do that for? There's no way you can lose weight just by sprinkling your food.' But then I researched it and realized the doctors are on to something here."

Sensa was developed by a neurologist named Dr. Alan Hirsch, who had been studying the effects of smell on hunger. He created a food sprinkle called Sensa that enhances the smell of food and makes you feel fuller on smaller portions. You can still eat your normal foods, but you lose weight because you're not eating as many calories.

Armed with Sensa, Patti went about her daily routine and simply sprinkled it on whatever she ate. In just two weeks, she could see a difference in herself.

"I noticed my body was changing and the weight was just floating off," she says. "Sensa fits perfectly into my lifestyle because I don't have to change anything."

In two months, Patti lost 20 pounds and went from a size 8 to a 4.

"I was amazed at the results," says Patti. "I didn't have to worry about taking pills or counting calories, which I'm terrible at."

Today, the recently-single Millionaire Matchmaker is flaunting her new body and ready to get back on the dating scene herself.


...

المشاركات الشائعة