الصفحات

Every Piece is Untitled. Ohne Titel AW11 2011

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك Every Piece is Untitled. Ohne Titel AW11 2011

ohne titel backstage
Do you ever think, “My god, it’s 2011 we should be riding in hover crafts by now!” Sometimes I wonder about that, if the future is here, why isn’t it more science fiction-y? Anywho… Ohne Titel’s AW11 collection pulls visual queues from the spacesuits of the Apollo missions. Duct taped shoes, 2001 Space Oddessy future is now dresses with pleats and primary colors… all in a very cool, edgy and very present sense.
Sometimes I feel goofy dressed in futuristic clothing, but this does not disappoint, I’d wear several of these pieces, but again, I’m ogling the shoes. Particularly the duct tape shoes… now you know you can really use duct tape in any situation. I’m gonna get me a roll.

...

المشاركات الشائعة