الصفحات

Women lie, that’s a fact!

احدث اجدد واروع واجمل واشيك Women lie, that’s a fact!

Women, as angelic as they may seem happen to lie, cheat and fake emotion. Most men (whether in serious relationships or not) think this is always the case and those who don't think so are usually the ones that get fooled then start believing so. Of course this doesn't apply to all women but some women think it's easier to let out a little white lie rather than argue about something for hours. Sounds familiar? Yup, its typical male behavior as well. Before you get me wrong here and think I'm trying to tell you that all men and women are liars, ill jot down things I've personally thought of (or lied about) at least once in my life.
1. I'm not mad at you! Yeah right. A 9 year old would probably know that this is the fattest lie women tell every day. When I say I'm not mad it means I am mad but I just don't want to argue about it because either I'm tired or I don't wanna look crazy.
2. I'll be ready in exactly 5 minutes! Hahaha, more like 5 minutes in dog years. I'm officially the worlds tardiest person ever, people who know me know that I underestimate how much time I've got and so for some reason I always think I'll be "there" on time (even if I'm in my PJ's, on the couch with 10 minutes left to be where I have to be). What really shocks me is the fact that men buy this sentence every time.

3. I'm downstairs waiting! You can't play a player. Women say they've got 5 minutes to be ready and keep men waiting downstairs for like 15 minutes that's why when a typical woman goes to pick up her friend she'd lie about being downstairs, trying to avoid the wait.


4. I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. Any single, young lady that's below the age of at least 40 is ready for a relationship. Women are born ready to fall in love; they spend their whole lives falling in and out of it to the point where some girls fall in love twice at the same time. If she says she's not ready then probably she is doing one of two things, either blowing you off or playing hard to get!
5. I don't mind if you go out with the girls alone. This lie tends to be tricky and is one of the hardest lies to detect. Some girls use this line to set up a trap for their guy, others use it to be able to trade it for being able to hang out with the guys and there are women that actually don't care (or at least say so to appear cool). Behavior throughout your relationship will determine which type of woman she really is.

Also Read: What Do Women Really Want?
Also Read: Defining the perfect woman – part 3
Also Read: Sleep Infidelity

6. I don't mind if I pick up the tab tonight, you always pay anyway. Deep down in the core of every Arabian girl, there's an old 50 something gray haired dad that represents "the knight in shining armor" image for that girl (even if she doesn't think he's the best male role model out there). Sometimes girls do feel for the boys, they pity the fact that they have to pay double for what they ordered and are always obliged to treat you to lunch or dinner even if they're strung out but girls usually offer picking up the tab in a moment of what I like to call "temporary tab-sanity".  They really do want to help you out, and they really wanna treat you to dinner for a change but when the moment comes and the girl reaches for her purse to take out the money, BAM! She realizes the "mistake" she has done. She starts to think less of her man and more of her father (what the hell, I never saw my mum pay for anything) followed by a series of thoughts concerning the beautiful top she saw at Zara today that she can no longer afford. At this point there is one of two options, either she'll re-gain her sanity and think to herself "stop it, I offered plus he goes through this every day" or she'll be like "OMG I never thought he'd say yes, I'm never offering ever again".


7. I'm fine, it's just a headache. Women have used this phrase hundreds of times before and unfortunately men now know that it's not just a headache but they'll shut up anyway to avoid the fight.


8. It wasn't expensive, I got it in sale. Sale doesn't always mean cheap, so next time you find a brand new pair of Balenciaga pumps sitting in your wife's closet, don't go thinking it's for a hundred bucks but go easy on the lady, she was considerate enough to get in sale and lie to you about it.


9. Do I look fat in this? OOPS, this isn't a lie but it's a way to fish for a compliment when we feel a little down! NEVER SAY YES, MAYBE OR A LITTLE, unless you want to die! Also don't say "no baby, you look wonderful in everything" because we know that this is like the model answer they taught you at boy school. You know what, if asked this question PLAY DEAD!


10. This girl is hot! NEVER agree to this sentence, in fact try to say something mean like she has a big butt or I know her, she has the worst personality because girls no matter how careless they are and no matter how many times they've mentioned or shown they're not jealous , tend to get jealous but hide it perfectly. Some girls don't mind if you look at "hottie" just once (thinking I check out guys too) but don't push your luck, remember every girl wants her man to think of her as the prettiest, funniest and cutest girl in the crowd.


Well, men and women alike can be manipulative to get what they want but most importantly, you should be able to hear everything they're not saying. For more lies, tune in for part 2!

 


...

المشاركات الشائعة