I know this sounds nuts, but I need some info. I'm taking a trip to Jordan next month and while I'm there I agreed to meet up with this guy who challeneged me to a wrestling match over this political forum. We said some politcally heated things towards each other through this forum and we actually agreed to settle our differences in a wrestling match. He said vulgar things about homosexuality that pissed me off, and I suppose I pissed him off with what I said about islam which is a caveman religion. He challenged me shortly after I told him I was traveling to Jordan next month for a tourist visit, and it actually just so happens I'm stopping in the same province hes in during my visit. We agreed to wrestle to the death with me or him possibly suffocating one another in choke holds or trying to break each others necks or other jonts. We also agreed to only wear skin tight shorts when we wrestle in our death match to cope with the desert heat, and to have more mobility.This is actually a multiple part question. During our convo he said he planned on breaking all my ribs in a crunching body scissor, lol. Now, can a body scissor really do that or is that an exaggeration?Also after I beat him, and hes lying limp and dead on the wrestling mat, I was hoping I could climb on top of him, and start humping him to make his death even more humilating. Of course I would would stop humping him once I climax. But if there were spectators watching us wrestle, would they let me do this to him? I also wanted to know if the shorts I'm planning to wear during our match would be suitable for wrestling in desert sand. They're bike shorts, this is the same pair I have > will these be durable? amazon.com Pearl iZUMi P R O Cycling Short dp B001G0N87K ref pd sbs a 13
المشاركات الشائعة
-
مقاديره : صحن دجاج مفروم خمس شرائح خبز توست مفرومة بيضة بصلة مفرومة زنجبيل مفروم ثوم مفروم فلفل أخضر حار مفروم (حسب الرغبة) ملعقة بهارات كار...
-
مجموعة عبايات 2011 - عبايات أماراتية - ازياء كويتية - عبايات خليجية 2011 مجموعة عبايات 2011 - عبايات أماراتية - ازياء كويتية - عبايات خليجية...
-
Speaking to Channel 10, passengers say events on the ground in Cairo do not seem as bad as they may appear on television. Two chartered flig...
-
فساتين فاف 2011 - اروع فساتين الزفاف 2011 - اجمل فساتين 2011 فساتين فاف 2011 - اروع فساتين الزفاف 2011 - اجمل فساتين 2011 فساتين فاف 2011 - ...
-
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم سنقدم لكم اليوم طبق لذيذ وشهى للغاية حيث صحى لكل العائلة وعليكى سيدتى بالمتابعه لكى تستطيعى تحضيره تابعى معى ...........
-
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم سنقدم لكم طبق لذيذ وشهى وصحى جدا حيث ستستفيد منه كل أسرة وعليكى بتحضيره اذا كانت تهمك صحة اسرتك حيث هذة المقادير التى...
-
فساتين زفاف للمحجبات 2011 - فساتين محجبات تركية 2011- فساتين زفاف للعرائس 2011 فساتين زفاف للمحجبات 2011 - فساتين محجبات تركية 2011- فساتي...
-
Arc'teryx Makes Recycled Cape of Good Hope Photos: Arc'teryx, via SNEWS A while back we wondered why the otherwise highly innovati...
-
قال التلفزيون المصري إن الرئيس حسني مبارك -الذي يواجه انتفاضة شعبية على حكمه- كلف الحكومة الجديدة امس الأحد بأن تحافظ على الدعم وتضع حدا للت...